Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fish Oil, Anyone?

I recently went to a cardiologist for a little heart palpitation issue (don't worry, I'm fine!). While I was there, the cardiologist, Dr. Claire Boccia Liang whose office is in Morristown, NJ (by the way, a WONDERFUL cardiologist)recommended a fish oil supplement daily. Well, I don't know about you, but the fish oil supplements that I have taken in the past have been, well, too fishy for me! I hate the aftereffects and let's just leave it at that. Dr. Boccia had recently been to a conference and found out about a supplement that is pleasant tasting, has no fishy aftertaste and is of a pharmaceutical grade---therefore, you don't have to be concerned about mercury or PCB contamination. YEAH! I ran right out to Whole Foods and bought a bottle of Barlean's Lemon Swirl fish oil supplement and started it right away. I am in love! Seriously, it tastes great. There is no fishy burping and no fish taste on the breath. This is good stuff! They also make a kids' version and a pet supplement,so the whole family is covered.

I just thought I couldn't keep a good thing to myself, so I am passing it along. After all, what are friends for, anyway? Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment